Sonntag, 24. März 2013

SayingGoodbye.Friends.Family.Plants.Work.

Saying Goodbye.


Saturday morning I did what I should´ve done so much earlier. And I only did because I was forced in a certain way. I said goodbye to my ex´s parents. Because it was his mom´s birthday and there was no way to avoid at least calling her. But as I recognized myself postponing this day on and on, I worked up the courage to go there. Finally. And it was a good decision. It was the last final thing to do to let go this part of my life. And of course saying goodbye hurts. It shows what you´ve lost. But I´m ready to go on with my life. I´m ok.


Friends.


Saturday noon I met a friend to go to a flea market of the local rotary club. It takes place once a year and it seems like everyone in town is just mad for bargain hunting that day. But to be honest: Lots of trash. We bought some cookbooks and I found that little frame from the pic above. Guess I will try to make some DIY-project. Probably this lace earring frame I´ve seen over at Emily from The Freckled Fox.
I really enjoyed the time with my friend, we went out for Sushi afterwards, did a walk with the dogs and just talked for hours. He was working 500km away for the last year and just came back, so we had to regain lost time.

Family.

Saturday evening I visited my aunt. Some monthly get together with other friends of her. We´re really close, so I could tell when she opened the door that something was wrong. Strange thing, ´cause I can´t remember seeing her like that ever. She got a result from a preventive breast cancer check-up that morning and they need to make further medical examinations to find out if something´s wrong. And though I know that it might be nothing serious or nothing at all, I´m worried to death. I just can´t stop it. 


Plants.

Sunday I finally managed repotting Aaron´s plants, finding the right places for them at my place. Hope they don´t mind irregular watering times, because unfortunately it happens that I´ll forget about it for three weeks. You can guess that I´m the biggest fan of Seramis granulate :)

Work.

Sunday evening. No chill-out movie watching for me, three files are still waiting to be read and dealt with. But therefore I´ll finish this working week on Wednesday evening and spend some days with friends in Berlin. I´m sooo looking forward to that days!



xoxo,
Bridy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen