Dienstag, 26. März 2013

Happy Birthday...


Happy Birthday to one of my best friends!

 

Thank you for each laugh, each exam, each coffee, each peach cake, each travel, each of the thousands of messages, each tear, each statute book, each happy moment, each girly talk, each minute just feeling comfortable around you, each thought about how to lacquer our nails, each advice concerning my criminological seminar paper & that you still talk to me after that (LOL), each paleo recipe, each legal debate and each day we shared together.

Thank you for making my life so much better, just because I know there´s
a message waiting on facebook for me each morning :)

Thank you for a friendship so easy-going, funny and unconditional and yet I know
I can entrust every thought and every concern to you. 

We are just before leaving our life as students and junior lawyers and as so many people are telling you that studying will be one of the best times of life, at this stage of my life I can agree. Not because studying law was so much fun, but because the three of us met.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen