Freitag, 15. März 2013

Friday´s letters

via

 Dear life, you are one big surprise. I´m eager to know what´s up next.

Dear Aaron, thanks for that perfect unexpected date(s), which turned my life upside down in less than a week. Can´t wait to see you on Saturday night!

Dear train, please please be on time tomorrow therefore.

Dear friends, thanks for all your support, for taking time, worrying about me and giving me the best advices. I cherish your close companionship, surely I couldn´t do without you!

Dear sun, you make me so happy! Even when I´m stuck in lectures I enjoy you warming my back through the window.

Dear flat, I´m just rushing in and out these days, throwing spreading things all around. I promise to clean up next week.

Dear blogging friends and readers, have a great sunny weekend & enjoy St. Pat´s Day!

xoxo, 
Bridy

Linking up with Emily from The Freckled Fox today, I highly recommend checking out that beautiful blog with all that amazing pics, texts, recipes, hair tutorials,... Could spend weekends strolling through all of her posts. Well, I actually did :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen