Montag, 11. März 2013

A lazy weekend & a totally unexpected date

Hello to all of you out there, hope you had a great weekend!



Mine was just perfect. I had the urgent need just to relax and recover, so I was quite lazy. I watched a bunch of episodes from season 4 of the Vampire Diaries, which just started over here. I know, maybe I´m too old to watch the Vampire stuff, but I just like it.

And because everything is so very spring-ish and growing outside, I had the sudden tempt to be spring-ish  as well. I felt like I want to shake off all those bad experiences of winter time and to start new in spring. To re-invent myself. So I took my phone, downloaded a dating app and started chatting. It´s really awkward to judge people just because of a miniature profile pic and even more stupid if you know someone else is just watching your pic. Anyway, I chatted with some guys. And put it off. What serious guy was I expecting to meet in a dating app?

But then one guy wrote. And I had to laugh all the time. I liked the way he was writing, his views. It just sounded perfect. I asked him for a date just 12 hours after his first "Hello". And I can´t wait to see him tomorrow. And all the time I´m thinking that this is just a silly behaviour, I mean I´m expecting quite much from this date and I don´t want to be hurt. So I try to keep my expectations low, but I´m just soo excited...



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen