Sonntag, 10. März 2013

a box full of little surprises - "dm Lieblinge" in March



Similar to birchbox or glossybox there is a box-subscription over here in Germany, too. It is called "dm Lieblinge" (dm´s favourites). "dm" is the name of a quite popular drugstore. I subscribed two weeks ago, so this green neatly packed box was the first one I ever got.

It contained:
- a Nivea cleansing mousse: this one is quite nice to use, because you don´t have to foam it yourself, the foam comes straight out of the bottle
- a build-up shampoo for damaged hair
- a shower gel from the Playboy collection - well, all that Playboy stuff that seems to be everywhere right now is not really my style. I confess I thought about transferring to another bottle :) What should guests think if they see this in my shower?
- a nail gloss, which is quite lovely because it has a rounded and wide paint brush. You can easily paint your nail with one line and due to the rounded brush you have a perfect result in the nail corners.
- a tea box, with natural herbal tea of lavender and verbena. Look at the beautiful tea sachets, it´s almost far too good to use! But they are so yummy, I have to use them :)
- and a trial pack of washing agent

All together, I´m quite satisfied with my first box. I spent 5,- € and got a equivalent of about 15,- € plus the trials. Not to mention of the fun and excitement of opening the box, checking out the things, pouring a cup of tea, lacquer nails... Can´t wait for the next box to come in April!

I´m sure some of you have a subscription too - what are your experiences?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen