Freitag, 8. März 2013

Friday´s Letters

Take A Look At You
via

Dear women, HAPPY WOMEN`S DAY! Get a nice cup of coffee, take a seat in the sun, snuggle in and cherish your life as a woman, a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a gal pal, a non-stopping multi-tasking terrific-looking trouble-shooter, starred chef, family manager and heart of a home. Wouldn´t we be bored by being a man? :)

Dear Joan, I´m so blessed that I´ve found you again. It means the world to me...

Dear sun, I enjoy you every day! No more boots, dig out the ballerinas & high heels!

Dear cosmetics industry, there a shampoos that let my hair stay fresh for four days. Shampoos that make more volume. Shampoos that make my hair smooth. Why isn´t it possible to just pack all this into one bottle?

Dear workouts, sorry I dumped you the last two weeks. I promise I will go on with you soon. I just have to overcome my weaker self before.


Photobucket

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey Bridget, Happy Women's Day to you. I love your graphic! Bring on spring!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Kim! Thanks for the first comment on my blog ever. Gosh, I´m soo proud :) Unfortunately I had little time to visit your blog at the moment, but I will definitely come back for a Martini or two :) All the best wishes for you and your family, enjoy the weekend!

      Löschen