Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2014

Day 8 - Letter to yourself in 10 years #Blogtober14


Today´s promt: Letter to yourself in 10 years


Dear future Bree,

you´re already 37 now... that´s old as fuck (you still remember who´d say so?)! I hope when you read this lines 10 years from now you´ve found your place in life and will remember and laugh about the struggle of being single at 27. Seeing how much happened the last 10 years and how many decisions changed the path over and over again I have no clue where you will be 10 years from now.

I hope you finally found the one you want to spend your life with and I can imagine you would give up everything you have to follow the love of your life to the end of the world. Or maybe you found someone who lives just around the corner (and was hiding well the last 20 years). No matter which place you live in, I hope your home is in his arms and that is all that counts. I´m also wondering if you already have kids. I mean at 37 you should probably have one.. or two.. or three kids. Or did you just take the career path and run one.. or two... or three offices? Maybe if Mr. Right is around you just do both.

I´m sure you´ve been traveling a lot of places the last 10 years and have some cool stories to share! Did you follow the advice to have some fun and finish your bucket list?

Anyway, a lot of things will happen the next ten years and I hope when you read this again you will smile because everything turned out to be perfect...

Love
the younger Bree


Helene in Between Blogtober

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen