Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014

Day 7 - Best / worst vacation #Blogtober14





Today´s promt: My best and worst vacation

Duh, I had a lot of really good vacations and I´ve been to so many lovely places. Choosing one as best is really hard. But I think I will go with my latest vacation, which was one of many trips to beautiful PRAGUE.

Prague is always amazing. I can´t get enough of it. As it is just a 3-4 hour ride I´m in Prague quite often. I know the city and all tourist attractions already, so I don´t need to see something new, I don´t need to run through the city with a map in hands all the time. I can really enjoy being in vacation at a place I know very well. I enjoy maundering through the beautiful old town, settle down for a coffee, go on walking through the streets, crossing Charles Bridge, changing to Hradčany and Lesser Town and visiting Prague Castle. Maybe settling down for another coffee, just relaxing and watching the people walking by. 

In the evening Prague offers many nice restaurants, bars and clubs. Also the hotels are stunning. You will find good bargains for amazing hotels with great service. My latest stay was at ArtDeco Imperial, I can really recommend that one. 

If you want to have a nice dinner outside, you should stop by at the rooftop terrace of the Hotel U Prince, where you have an amazing view over Old Town Square.

Enough said, enjoy some pictures:





  This is at the rooftop terrace at Hotel U Prince. Like I said, really lovely and the serve great food. Also at affordable prices. In the back you can see a bit of the lit sights, quite a touching atmosphere!






via
via

More interested in nightlife? Don´t miss to check out Black Angel´s bar at Hotel U Prince. It´s a New York style cocktail bar, in my opinion serving the best cocktails in town. Also at very affordable prices.

via



My worst vacation: Berlin. Not because of the city, just because of snow and rain and hail. We spent a long weekend in Berlin around Easter time 2012. We didn´t expect summer temperatures, but nobody thought it would be bittercold, rainy, windy and even hailing. I think we didn´t even took any showable pictures, because it was soo uncomfortable outside. 



Helene in Between Blogtober

1 Kommentar:

  1. I just went to prague this past summer and i LOVED it! it's absolutely amazing!

    AntwortenLöschen