Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2014

Day 5: FALL BUCKET LIST #Blogtober14

So, I´m starting a little late into Blogtober. But better late than never!



Today´s prompt is FALL BUCKET LIST, so here we go with my 10 things to do in fall:

1 - Be awarded with the academic degree of an LL.M.

My university set Oct 31st as the day to held the awarding ceremony for all master´s titles. Seems like lawyers ignore the fun of Halloween. Thanks for that! Still we all worked hard for this day to come and I really look forward to see all my fellow students again and finally become a Master of Laws in Taxation. Though the law related master´s degree is hardly common over here in Germany and I have to be prepared to be asked a lot what the LL.M. behind my name means :)

2 - Visit Oktoberfest

That´s quite self-explanatory, isn´t it? Get in a crazy crowd of drunk people.


3 - Go on a weekend getaway

Seriously, I need a break. I´m working crazy hours and am desperately longing for a weekend somewhere else.

4 - Watch some episodes of True Detectives

This series was recommended by a friend and I really want to find time just to have a lazy afternoon and watch some episodes.

5 - Make/bake/cook everything pumpkin

I just found out how easy cooking anything with pumpkin is last year, so I´m really looking forward to make pumpkin soup and pumpkin bread and pumpkin spiced whatever....

6 - Change to fall clothes

I really love fall for so many reasons. One of them is that I´m always freezing and fall is the perfect opportunity to cover in everything out of wool and cashmere and cozy and soft. And wrap huge knit scarves around.

7 - Make a mason jar of Moonshine

I love the apple and cinnamon mixture of Moonshine... can´t get enough of it.

8 - Enjoying walks with my dog through golden sun and colourful leaves

9 - Go to the gym at least three times a week

I´m still obsessed with going to the gym. Never thought it would grow into a routine so fast.

10 - Simply having some fun night out
Life´s tending to too much work, too much seriousness and too little fun lately. We need to change this.


When writing my own fall bucket list I asked a friend what his would be like. So here's also a fall bucket list written by my dear friend Nathan:

1. Write a poem that isn’t terrible and a short story that I’m willing to share with others
2. Visit a country I’ve never been to before
3. See my brother and my cousins
4. Send in my law school applications
5. Discover a new favorite music album
6. Survive the month of October with my dignity and career intact
7. Learn how to cook something other than chicken stir-fry and spaghetti
8. Run the Amberg Franciscan Monastery hill three times in one session
9. Add 15 lbs to each of my lifts
10. Read actual books at least one hour every day


I'm really looking forward to see how Nathan's doing with his list, maybe we'll get a guest blog post soon :)


Linking up with Helene and Taylor for #Blogtober14

Helene in Between Blogtober

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen