Freitag, 26. September 2014

# 184 & 185 - A date without garlic isn´t a date

found at
This is my actual background pic for my phone. I´m single. The cover story:

You know, one day
I was driving my way
It rained cats and dogs from heaven
when I started texting with the fella at seven.
We set a date before eight
had garlic and wine before nine
and sealed the deal after second meal.
I know this sounds crazy,
he didn´t even stole me a daisy,
but don´t be impatient -
thing is, I guess somehow
I fell in love with a special agent.

I´d say I´m a spontaneous person. Saying Hi first time in awful Tinder-land before 7 am on the way to work, setting a date before 8 am for the same day might be a bit too spontaneous for me though - at least I thought so.

I´m no person to do such crazy things, I like to know the people at least a bit better before meeting someone in real life. Still everything felt so easy-going and the pieces just assembled perfectly together, like you´d live on the same heartbeat (which I actually mean in a non-romantic way). I was lucky to meet someone very special, who made me laugh so much my abs hurt, who joined in on my irony and sarcasm. I meet a lot of new people, but most of the time it´s not that easy to feel really comfortable around someone you hardly know. He made it easy. He made it easy to have fun, make stupid jokes and blame yourself (in a good kind of way). He made it easy to leave some non-specifiable gap after he left. #swltgofd2a

Two days in a row we were the last guests at the restaurant, halfway getting kicked out. We challenged our luck a bit further and got kicked out of a bar after midnight finally. Yea, this is Thursday nights in Germany. They roll up the sidewalks after midnight.

I knew he was just there for two days of job training, leaving for another country afterwards and probley never coming back. I thought it wouldn´t hurt just to talk, have a nice dinner, each one going our way from there. #iirtsimy?

I´m sitting here now, typing this and wondering if all of this happened the last two days. It seems so irrational and without any reach. We promised to see each other in Prague. And I´m really trying to drag my thoughts another way and be rational about this. But I miss him.

Some people just leave a footprint in our life.

Bridy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen