Montag, 4. März 2013

Weekend´s to be delayed...

... at least when you´re travelling through Germany by train. Once a month I´m going all the (about 600km) way up from Southeast to Northwest Germany for studying. It´s just a three-day attendance per month, so I usually go up to Westfalia on Wednesday or Thursday and go back on Saturday afternoon.
So, the green point is where I study, the blue where I´m living:




So, usually I´m going by train, changing trains for five times a trip. And as it has to be - there is always a delay. Always. Either outward bound or homeward bound. This weekend it was the rebound trip. The third connection was late. Not a bit. It was a 60-min-delay, which led to missing all further trains and finally got me stranded in Nuremberg. But fortunately there is something called "passenger´s rights", so I got a free drink (chose a beer, I mean it was Saturday night, right?) and a 25%-recharge for the one hour delay. 

After all of that train-adventures I chose to have a nice lazy Sunday on the sofa, reading Cecelia Ahern´s newest novel (well, it´s out for a while but I had no time to read it before), lacquered my nails in a way-to-fashionable pastel pink (what do you think about it?) and screwed up at baking Martha Stewart´s almond macaroons. To enjoy some sun Leo and me went for a little walk as well. I really missed wearing sunglasses because of sun and not because of evil white snow burning in my eyes :)


Make a good start into the new week, it will be a sunny one :)
xo, Bridy


Today I´m linking up with Samí´s Shenanigans!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen