Freitag, 1. März 2013

Friday´s letters

unfortunately, I have no source for that,
found it on the net years ago


Dear blog, this is our first Friday together. I´m very excited where this journey will lead us to and if we get long-term friends. At the moment it´s quite a fun to get into writing again, something I really missed during the last months. Writing academic essays just doesn´t fill one up with that simple joy you are giving me right now :)

Dear readers, thanks for stopping by! Please don´t be annoyed if my English may be worse at some times, I´m not a native speaker. But I only follow English-written blogs (it´s not that popular to blog over here in Germany), so I thought it might be best to give it a try. Feel free to comment on my mistakes at any time, so I can improve my English by the way!

Dear winter, we seriously have to talk. I really enjoyed the snow right around Christmas time and it was okay during January and February as well. No complaints about clearing the ankle-deep snow again and again. And again. But seriously - there´s no reason for you to stay during March. Not at all.

Dear Martha Stewart, we didn´t have a good start yesterday. The first recipe of you I ever tried out turned out to be a total mess. And that after I was longing for that mouth-watering almond macaroons for the whole week. At least I´m not the only one to fail miserably, I should´ve read the comments first :)

Dear life, we had a hard time over the last weeks. But we two will manage to find happiness again. We always did. We will do this time as well. Just be patient and joy the search as much as the found.

Dear ex-boyfriend, I´m so ready to let go. I´m so ready to fight though. Why can´t you just pull yourself
together and fight?

Happy Friday to all of you! Enjoy the weekend!
xoxo, Bridy

 Photobucket

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen