Dienstag, 19. März 2013

That week - Part 2 - a unique weekend getaway


 Either way I had to leave town for 3 days to go for my studies. On the one hand this was just the worst timing ever. I´m going there once a month and this has to be exactly in that week?? That´s just not fair. On the other hand this was the only week in over a year where classes finished at Saturday noon instead of Saturday evening. It´s that one exception in my master´s programme that gave me the chance of being home on Saturday evening. With Aaron´s flat all empty and still lots of things to cope with, we set out for our own weekend romance and booked a nice hotel in our town.


via

via


We had a nice stay in that beautiful hotel, I wish I´d had more time and my camera with me.Aaron created that tiny adorable mini bar outside the window. Blame me for the bad pic :)


Will tell you more about my outfit for Sat night in a what-I-wore-post soon :)

xoxo,
Bridy


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen