Donnerstag, 3. Oktober 2013

Hello October!

via

My colleague wasn´t happy as she turned over the calender pages yesterday. I, however, simply love fall. I don´t mind that it´s getting colder (finally time to dig out all the wonderful, colourful and yea - plentiful scarves, ladies!) and I can´t get enough of that golden sunlight, red leaves, snuggling in with a cup of tea/ apple cider and a book or going for a walk. Not to mention that October starts with a holiday over here and who ever complained about an extra free day? I myself use this free day to visit a lovely friend I met when I was studying in Munich. Seems like it´s been ages since then, but we promised that we would see each other at least twice a year and I´m glad that we still stick to it, although we may not hear much from each other for weeks sometimes.

But before I leave I want to wish you a beautiful golden October...

... go for a walk in gold leaves...
via
...prepare for winter time...

via
... enjoy the taste of a pumpkin chai latte..you can find the recipe over here

via
...decorate your house with all those wonderful leaves, branches, pumpkins and berries waiting for you outside and add a few (or more) candles...

via
 so, get lost in autumn...


... cause all you need is a cup of tea and warm socks! Happy fall, y´all!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen