Freitag, 18. Oktober 2013

Five Minute Friday - Laundry


Five Minute Friday  Today I´m linkin up with Lisa-Jo again. It´s called 5 minute Friday and the rules are quite simple: Stop. Drop. Write for five minutes. Easy. 

Today´s topic: Laundy

Ummm, well... let´s see where this will take us in five minutes, because very honestly I´m not quite sure if I´m creative enough to spend five minutes thoughts to laundry. Why?

The obvious reasons - doing laundry is boring, always the same and nobody really likes it, right?

The hidden reasons - I live first floor in my parents house and we share a kitchen and the cellar (amongst other things). So, we also share the washer. Due to my mom´s unstoppable "I start doing laundry first thing Saturday morning"-schedule and my own "I prefer sleeping in, pouring myself a cup of tea, reading the newspaper, checking my mails, doing some other stuff... and at the very last position ... doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom"-schedule, my Mom´s already done before I even think about it.

Thanks Mom. Concerning laundry I´m the most spoilt 26-year-old woman in the world.

Not that I wouldn´t do it or offer it, but everyone who lives together with his/her parents after a certain point knows, that each one has a certain schedule and if this schedules don´t match you can either argue (a lot) or just let everyone do their own schedule. With all advantages and disadvantages.

Yup, five minutes. Have a nice Friday y´all, enjoy the sun - your washer won´t run away in the meantime.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen